Integrated Amplifier

Hello, I'm in need of an integrated amplifier to go with my KEF R700s. It feels like the speakers require a bit more power to drive them. It needs to have HT Bypass so that I can use it with my Anthem MRX720. I'd like to stay within 4K but am willing to go up to 7.5K. Its very hard for me to audition anything where I'm located but I had my eyes set on the following:

Musical Fidelity M6si, M6500I
Parasound Hint 6
Belles Virtuoso
Hegel H360
Plinius Hautonga
Moon 600i
Used Mark Levinson 585, Mcintosh, or Vitus

Any opinions?
128x128pjpicket
I was glad to see Musical Fidelity on your list. I've been in love with my Tri Vista 300 for so many years. It has that perfect balance of power and finesse, regardless of speaker load. I don't know about the current options...because I'm never interested in messing with a great thing.
In my opinion, I would say the Belles Virtuoso would be the no brainer choice of the group.
pjpicket
I think the Musical Fidelity M6500I is discontinued. Too bad because I have heard this amp and it is spectacular in every way. Dead quiet, true dual mono, and very powerful. If I could have afforded to buy it from my local dealer I am sure I would have been very happy with it.I have been using a Parasound A21 for a few years now and I don’t think the Parasound HINT would be that different except the power would not be as much. Parasound has made a JC5 now that is basically two JC 1 mono amps into one box. If that amp was paired with the right preamp, it would be as good as the M6500I.https://theaudiophileman.com/halo-jc5-power-amplifier-parasound/