Integrated recommendation help

Please recommend integrated  for Sonus Faber Venere 2.5
128x128kielecki
kielecki, I have Audio Analogue integrated amps to drive SF Venere 2.5s. I previously used AA Verdi 70 and now I use AA Maestro 70. Very happy with the sound. As paraneer said, with 6 Ohm impedance and 89dB sensitivity you have a wide set of options. It all depends on the sound signature you like. I had SFs driven with DK Design VS-1 MKII (150 @ 8Ohm) but the AA (70 @ 8Ohm) I feel is definitely a better combo. 

The AA units have a very sweet and mellow sound.

Good Luck with your search!!
Post removed 
Now that I have that out of my system, paraneer is right, you have a nice set of speakers with lots of flexibility. In addition to your budget, it would be helpful if let us know what other components you intend to use (cd player, turntable, music server, etc), the size of your room and any shortcomings of your current system which makes you want a new integrated. Once we have that information, we can provide you with much more focused suggestions.
would like to stay under 2-3 k
I was looking at belcanto integrated or mcintosh ( I know this is over my budget) , main source of music will be CD and Sonos (possibly DAC purchased later)