Is Acoustic Zen better than Harmonic Tech?

How many people have directly compared these two companys, either in speaker cables, power cords or interconnects.
I recently bought some HT pro 9 biwire speaker cable. I also wanted to add a new power cord to my new Sims Titan 5 channel amp and initially wanted to use the new Fantasy PC from HT. Then I started seeing some reviews about acoustic zen and started questioning the universe (or at least my previous speaker cable choice). Does anyone out there have any knowledge that could help me? Thanks for any help you can give me.
tennispro
Wow, way to pick up an old thread, Inpieces --

As for my opinion, i have used both HT and AZ and really like both. Depending on my system configuration, I have liked either brand better. Overall sound is similar, although I do think AZ has a slight nod for musicality, but I really really like the HT that i've had in my system, too. Morale: buy some used and do a shoot-off. Sell what you don't like as well. That's what the 'gon is for.
"As AZ Absolute is all silver, does it not sound a bit lean in bass?"

AZ Absolute IC is 1% copper while AZ Silver Reference IC is 3% copper. Bass with Absolute ICs is strong and well controlled/defined - at least with my gear.
Iv`e have tried Harmonic Technology Pro 9 against Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun, with my jean Marie Reynaud: Orfeo speakers, and thought that the AZ cables where much better. I now have all AZ cables the whole way around! Interconnecst are AZ Silver Ref between my Rega Saturn CD and lavardin IT Intg amplifier. And AZ Matrix Ref between my Rega Eos Riaa and the IT, and it all sounds just great! So i will prefeer AZ over HT!!