Is it time to just quit?

Time to just quit?                      
Buying audio stuff?                             
Posting to an empty house?                          
My gut feeling is no one is posting in the regular 'free' threads. Maybe they all are paying to post? I could not know, since I am way too cheap to pay to just post 'exclusive'.  Being natural paranoid, I think everyone is posting over there, not here?                                       
Then I also just hit my limit on credit card Paypal. Now I have to become "verified' or no Paypal.    
This also happened at a fortuitous moment, when I was starting to overspend...             
So no buying OR selling here for me (unless I am willing to get the Paypal CC. Which I have to think about)So maybe the Universe is telling me "Time to quit".???  
Not quit listening to music, just NOT buying more stuff and NOT posting more gibberish.
elizabeth
MY latest fiddling was to add some PS Audio Noise Harvesters. Two was good, so I ordered five more. NOT good. Went back to zero to get a baseline. Then added just three. Pretty good. One tweak I added was one I have used on some looser fitting AC plugs. I added a string of Blu Tack around the perimeter of the base.. (Rolled out softened up BluTack to a 1/4" roll about six inches long, to perimeter of base, so it squishes under and around as the Noise Harvester is places on duplex. Then press down the sides of the BluTack to tighten the bond between N H and duplex.so the device is stuck to the duplex.If yo have not used BluTack, it stays easy to remove for many years, I have done so with countless AC plugs and IEC)
Amazingly, the sound is better WITH the BluTack on the Noise Harvesters. I would say mainly the midrange has a slight improvement in clarity and smoothness. Where without the BluTack the treble was a little emphasized.
I wish someone could try this tweak so I stop feeling like it may be hallucinations... LOL
I've never tried that with BluTack but it doesn't surprise me that it would improve your sound. BluTack is an amazing product. I first used it 30 years ago as an interface between my speakers (at the time) & their stands. Been using it ever since in various places when I need to stick something together & dampen it at the same time. 
You can quit buying stuff but I like reading your gibberish so don't quit posting!
elizabethThank You for the update. A little tweak here, a little tweak there can really help any system. On the cheap as well. Win, win.   Happy Listening!
keesue
Thank You for sharing your Audio journey. Much of that older gear was really built and made to last for decades. Are you still using a Rega Planet?
I am looking forward in reading more about your musical tastes. Welcome!

Happy Listening!