Is the Jolida jd 100 as good as the dealers claim?

I am looking for a tube cd player to use with a mc2500 amp,sae x1p-preamp with seperate power supply,Polk sda-srs speakers.I now have an old pioneer cd changer pdm60 sae p101 tuner.I had all this equipment stored in my house for 14 years and now that the kids are gone I have a seperate room for my equipment.It all still sounds great to me but I have to be missing something with all the upgrades in cd players since back then.I am leaning toward a tube cd player in the 1200.00 range.I have read many good things about the Jolida.Any sugestions?
rocketman4274
Yes indeed. I have compared mine (with NOS Sylvania tubes) to several players and the Jolida is excellent for the money. I just finished doing an A/B in my system with the $1600 Granite Audio CDP and the Jolida was very obiviously better - more open, larger soundstage, more detail and air, and a lot livelier. The Granite sounded lifeless in comparison.

My conclusion at this point is that you would have to spend upwards of $2000 to beat the Jolida with nice tubes.
At the moment I'm listening to Neil Youngs "Unplugged" on an almost box stock Njoe Tjoeb (850.00 ish, I changed tubes) that I bought 6 weeks or so back.
It's another good tubed cd option worth looking into, imho.
UMMM.....I just bought it and have listened to several different players in the $2500 range. I loved the Sim Audio Equinox, but could not justify the extra $$ for it when compared to the Jolida. (with a couple slight mods). I think the Jolida is a fine piece for the money. I think Judy426 has a problem with the company or is just plain bias.