Is there a perfect speaker?

A philosophical question but one I am currently facing. I have three setups and they all do something (but definitely not everything) perfectly. Try as I might, I can't be happy with one setup because my other setups have some superior characteristics. There seems to be a drive in audio to monogamy but I love more than one. Help.

My speakers (all monitors) are in the $3k range / amps $2k range. Is there some sort of monogamous nirvana out there or is it just more searching?
128x128michaelkingdom
Go to the back room in Goodwin's in Waltham, MA and you will hear the most perfect of today. They have lots of speakers and amplification in all ranges. From there you can decide if a second mortgage is the route you want to go or make some sacrifices. They can set up hundreds of different combinations.
Never has been a perfect speaker and never will be.

What's perfect to one person is garbage to another. I find most speakers aren't even close. Listen to a $50k speaker and it will have flaws. I will probably hate it, because most at those kind of prices are more of a tool to disect the music. A lot of fun that ISN'T.
I have a two perfect speakers. In fact because my whole system is just so perfect and I really do not know why for sure I was thinking of starting the thread 'Why does my system sound so perfect?' or because I haven't been to work for three yrs and 4 mo. and 1 day I thought I might get some help and ask 'Is perfect always good, why can't I stop listening to my system and quit missing so much work?' or 'Why do I need food and exercise when I can just sit hear and listen to my system?'. No they don't make my messy bed or wash my dishes or windows they just sound purrfect. So 'ya ya ya, she luvs you ya ya ya' perfect exists.
What are qualities of the perfect speaker? The qualities of my perfect speakers. 1)SPL of the tweeter and woofer must be balanced. No headache! 2)Super high and low details. I want to hear everything. 3)Musicality. I don't want just a fancy sound. 4)Open, deep, and wide defined sound stage. I want the pyramid shape sound stage, about 10 feet high, 14 feet wide. No more! 5)Clear, transparent, and clean sound. No muddy or foggy(colored) sound. 6)Vivid, thick, big, solid, and high resolution sound and images. The thin sound is a cheap sound. 7)I want the powerful bass (no boom) as well as mid and high freq. The mid and hi freq of many speakers are washed off and faded with a powered sub. With a right speaker the powered sub is welcome addition. I have multiple powered subs for my hi-end 2 ch. setup. Super low freq detail is thrilling! No bass, no fun! 8)More than 94 db sensitivity for low power SET amps. 9)Small foot print for easy placement. 10)Less than $4000 per pair. That's about it for me. Did I miss anything?

What's your priority?