Is there a SS amp that can offer tube bliss?

I currently own a tube system and love the sound. But honestly I'm not sure if I have the proper disposition for this tube thing. I cannot stand the constant worry over tube wear, looking around for NOS tubes, and wondering if maybe...just maybe my system will sound better if I spend still more money on different tubes. I would love to find a SS amp that will give me what my tube gear does and rid me of the worry about maintenance and the discontent inherent in tube upgrading. I've heard the Clayton M100s are wonderful and offer a "tube" sound. Any other SS amps to replace tubes? Any advice is most welcome.
Thank you.
samwise
I have to come to the defense of tubes here. Yes, perhaps tubes cannot reproduce the whole spectrum as accurately as transistors. And, I will even concede that tubes may or may not add harmonics that were not in the original signal.

HOWEVER, there are things that tubes do that sound more like real, live music than transistors. It is true that the gap has narrowed and there are great transistor pieces out there. I should know as I have owned both tube amps and solid state simultaneously.

To my ears and inclinations, it is not as important that tubes may slightly shift the frequency balance or enrich the harmonics of the signal, as it is that they make MUSIC more convincingly, and they sound more pleasant to listen to. There is less listening fatigue with tube gear in general compared to transistor. While the gentleman above is entitled to his opinion, likewise, we who enjoy what tubes have to offer are entitled to an equal respect from transistor-philes.
Dear Kevziek: You don't have to do any tubes defense, first because I'm not against them and second because we can't change the phisics laws. BTW, I'm not a transistor-phile: I'm a music lover.
Like you I live for some time with tube electronics till I can understand what happen with the music reproduction through tubes and through transistors in front of live music.
When I change to transistors electronics, it was a terrible experience because my perception of the home sound reproduction was equalized for tubes electronics. It takes me a long time to have all in order with the SS electronics: I have to change the loudspeakers position, I change, too, all my cables, detect some other problems in my audio chain system that with tubes electronics I don't knew there exist: but when everything was right on target, the experience was and is amazing: you can be near to the whole thing: MUSIC. You have to try, again.
Be patience with a change like this.
Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.