Isolation for Focal Aria 936

The speakers are on spikes in my living room on a thin carpet. I was thinking of buying either IsoAcoustics GAIA III or IsoAcoustics Aperta 200. Would it make a difference instead of spikes and which is better or I should be looking for something else. Thanks.
couger4u
The goal is to isolate and improve the sound. I guess to eliminate the vibration from the floor when music is playing.
Gaia's made me a believer. Overall, it just cleans up the sound coming from your speakers and that, causes it to change the imaging somewhat. I would recommend that or the Townshend Podiums but those are harder to get and are quite expensive. 
FYI Aperta 200's fit perfectly under the 936 if you take the bottom base off.  Provides a completely different look however.  I'm not a huge fan of how the Gaia's look on the Arias under the base, so it's a toss up.  You can also screw Gaia III's right into the speaker without the base too.
The Townshend Audio Seismic Pods are quite a bit cheaper than their Podiums. If your speakers already have outriggers as a base, the Podiums are not necessary.
Also consider Herbie's Audio Lab, Soundocity, and Star Sound Technologies solutions. 
Personally, if you the funds I would advise you to purchase the IsoAcoustics GAIA III, the GAIA will improve your speakers as the video demonstrated. 
I had Soundocity thread their outriggers to use with my Gaia I’s. The speakers are more stable, it looks good and the sound improvement was dramatic.