JADE AUDIO Cables

Hi

I ordered a pair of Jade Audio cables (Vermeil version, not the Golden one) from Audiogon member Jadem6, who offers a one month return guarantee.

I was wondering wether other Audiogon members already tried and/or bought these new DIY cables.

I read the review made by JD himself, but ofcourse I'm curious to hear the comment of buyers/users.

Thanks
mattheus
Hmmm, I was wondering why the treble was a bit reduced lately. It's amazing what 40 tubes had been doing for me all that time. I'll just have to be content with the remaining 75 tubes in the system! And the room is a lot cooler now. But what's amazing is that I added an Oyaide R1 outlet last night, and a lot of the treble detail returned. So go ahead and keep the tubes as I don't need them anymore - I owe you for the broken lamp anyway.

And I am ready for phase 2 of the 4' vs. the 8' speaker cable test.
Not sure if anyone has checked out his web site...but it's pretty weird. I think that a passion for teddy bears is fine (I'm actually just saying that...I really don't), but maybe you could make a dedicated site for your cable business and a dedicated site for your BearPassion.

This, of course, has zero relation to the quality of the cables. In fact, it has no Bearing at all. Pun intended.

-Dusty
Hi all,

Please take a moment and check out the new Jade Audio website at www.jadeaudio.com or www.thejadeaudio.com

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.
Looks very good, JD!

Did you do it yourself? At any rate, as always, my best to you and yours.