Jazz and Acoustic Guitar recommendation

I'm pretty new to Jazz music and interesting in buying some CDs that have the following characteristics.
1. Smooth jazz with Acoustic Guitar, drum and percussion.
2. It should be involving and live like.

I have been listening to Peter White, Kenny G, and Earl Klugh and love them. Thanks in advance for your inputs.

Supakit S.
supakit
Well, as an old jazz fan who loves acoustic guitar, let me offer a few of my personal favorites as suggestions:
1. Charlie Byrd: almost all of Charlie's recordings were good, but "Jazz Samba" (with Stan Getz), "Live At The Village Gate" on the Riverside label, and most of his recordings on Concord Jazz are all good. His last recording before his death in December, 2000, which was dedicated to Louis Armstrong, was also a fine effort. Charlie played both jazz and classical guitar, having studied for several years with Andres Segovia, the master.
2. Tal Farlow: very tasty electrical guitar recordings with trio and quartet.
3. Grant Green: several excellent, bluesy albums from the mid-1960's on the BlueNote label (at least one has been re-issued on the JVC XRCD series).
4. Wes Montgomery: one of the greats on electric jazz guitar. His recordings for Riverside represent his best work.
5. Herb Ellis and Barney Kessel: fine jazz guitarists from the Swing tradition.
6. Kenny Burrell: the best of the hard-bop electric guitarists.
7. Joe Pass and Jim Hall: my personal nominees for the greatest electric guitarists in jazz during the past 40 years.

Hope this gets you started. If you get serious about listening to jazz guitar, you should also explore the work of Django Reinhart, the great Gypsy jazz guitarist from the Swing era.
Norman Brown, Marc Antoine and Larry Carlton (Fourplay) are a few of the first contemporary ones that come to mind. You've already discovered Peter White, who is excellent. There's sone great suggestions in the above reply as well. There's a wealth of good stuff out there, but these are a few of my favorites.
George Benson, Norman Brown, Chuck Loeb, Spyro Gyra, Herbie Handcock, Bill Frisell, Lee Ritenour, Thom Rotella, The Rippingtons and Craig Chaquico are some of my favorites that might strike your fancy, best wishes Tim
Just wanted to say one would be wise to heed Sdcampbell's recommendations; and dont miss the Charlie Bird/Laurindo Almeida LP/CD duets on Concord Picante. They are terrific together. I very much agree the work by Wes Montgomery on Riverside is his best, but his work on Verve may attract Supakit more at this stage. Anyway, great pics Sd.