Jeff Rowland 302 or Conrad Johnson Premier 350

I am thinking of buying a high powered amp and I have shortlisted the JR 302 and the CJ P350. Which is better overall? Would appreciate all comments.
thf
Cytocycle. You said you have heard both the 501's and 302's. Do both possess the ability to drive low impedances in the bass ( ie 3ohms) and play effortless loud. ie for my Vienna Mahlers which are bitches to drive.
Does the 501 have the refinement and dynamics of the 302, or is the 302 in another league.

cheers Shane
Raquel- Thanks a lot for your thoughts which will help me greatly in my buying decision.
Downunder: If you have a resolving system and can afford the 302 get it! but the 501 is a bargain and can drive low impedences (my WP7's dip to 3.4ohm).

The 501's are that much better than the 201's especially for driving low impedances (still pretty amazing and I wouldn't have pick this as a weakness if I hadn't been comparing it to my Lamms!!!) The 501 to 302 is just as big of a leap with twice the powersupply capabilities! The build quality and the cool to the touch is amazing on the rowland amps.

Raquel: I have only once found my Lamms sound the slightest bit dark and that was comparing it to the excellent VTL Sigfrued 400 amp that has a sparkle on top in my opinion! I totally agree that system synergy is everything.. My rowland preamp sounds amazing with my Lamms! (Lamm doesn't make a remote controled preamp!)
Cytocycle. Thanks for this, do the 302's have any isues in running out of steam driving low impedance speakers loud?. My room is reasonable big being 26 by 24.

cheers
I think it is rated at 300-400watts into 8ohms and double as it drops.. 3ohms is not a problem for rowland gear..
If you are worried about that; Rowland can double the power supply for you. My local dealer has the 301 monoblocks with either 2-4 of the 501 powersupplies in the chassis. They are true beasts!