Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Pieces of a Dream - I Feel Like Singing (smooth jazz) Female vocal and instruments
Beach Boys - In My Room (for male vocals)
Eric Clapton (26 nights) Edge of Darkness (tune he plays with orchestra)
Anita Baker - No One in the World - female vocals

This is so good. Everyone is talking and everyone is listening to each other. So great. Yes, Angie is the one and I am in Canada. I will say hi when I see her next time. 
At the moment, I have Crystal Cables but they might not be enough for the JR or VAC? They are not crazy expensive in the scheme of what is out there, but they were crazy expensive to me (used). However, I might have to change? I don't know the brands other than Nordost and Shunyata that were mentioned. I will look into it. 
In terms of music -- let's keep exchanging ideas. It is so great to learn what other listen to. Have any of you heard John Campbell singing Way Down in the Hole or Leonard Cohen? Here is the youtube to Campbell 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8oXSmK3uoE
Also, I find it really really hard to narrow it down to 4 songs. I think Jennifer Warnes singing Somewhere Somebody comes to mind and so does Jeff Buckley singing something maybe 'Hallelujah' and maybe even Lyle Lovett singing something? Eric Clapton and B. B. King singing Come Rain or Come Shine? There are so many songs to listen to. And so on and on!! I love Anita Baker. 
rinpoche,

" At the moment, I have Crystal Cables but they might not be enough for the JR or VAC? They are not crazy expensive in the scheme of what is out there, but they were crazy expensive to me (used). However, I might have to change? "

If it were me I'd get settled on the equipment first, get it into my system  using my current cables, allow sufficient time for the equipment to break in while I listen along the way and determine my satisfaction. I'd hold off on injecting an additional variable at this time; but just my 2 cents
I’ll second Facten’s comment just above. Also, keep in mind that cable effects tend to be particularly application-dependent, and the sonic effects of a given cable may often depend as much or more on what the cable is connecting than on whatever intrinsic sonic character the cable may have. With those dependencies generally not having a great deal of predictability.

That being one reason why it is not at all uncommon for a considerably less expensive cable to outperform a considerably more expensive cable in a given system, as is borne out by many experiences that have been reported here and elsewhere.

Best,
--Al

Got it. Amp first. Cables later!!!!!!!
When that time comes, I might ask you all for suggestions. 

R