Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Hi Ricred1,
In some systems to certain listeners  the Gryphon will be preferred to the Rowland.  Change the listeners and or the system and suddenly the Rowland is deemed the superior amplifier. In the realm of upper tier transistor power amplifiers both stand tall. If I've learned one thing about audio system assembly it is that synergy is a real and major factor. 
Charles, 
Total system synergy also includes the way the system interacts with the environment it is in.
Place 2 identical sytems in 2 different rooms and both will sound different.
Place 2 identical systems in the same room but with different environments, like with one having a television in between the speakers, and again, both will sound different.

A system can sound only as good as the environment it is in.

J. :)

I have couple of friends whose hearing is excellent, they are not audiophiles. Our preferences are sometimes different but we hear exactly the same things. When something is really good and you can hear it, there is no question about it.
System match is of course very important, and the higher you go the more important. However, I would guess that all of these amps would match well with Wilsons. Could be interesting to compare.
Okay, what does SWCRABVHWI mean? And, there will be a TV in between. High ceilings (12' with wood slats). Brick wall on one side, open on the other. And 10 feet between speakers (equidistant to the couch of course). Probably not ideal but it is what it is. There is only so much I can do, but I am hoping it is okay. I could cover the TV when listening to music? Oh, and there are 96" glass doors, a wall across from the speakers, and completely open space to the other side -- very open overall. With rugs, and furniture, and dare I say it looks great!!!!!
Rinpoche,

Those letters are code for my prediction which will be revealed after you have made your decision. They are meaningless for now.
As to your room, what I mean is the amp you choose will sound different in your room compared to someone else’s.
Relax, just choose your amp, bring it home and you can rearrange your room if necessary, after that. No point rearranging now as you need to know how it sounds first. You can move things around later to make your system sound better. Who knows, your system may jist sound great without any rearrangement!
One step at a time. :)