Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Haha. Al is reading way too much into the code with his technical brain. It actually isn't that complicated.  Let's wait and see.

Regards.
Jon.  :)

Hello Everyone, 
Last night a friend emailed me about a (used) DarTZeel for sale (NHB-108). Any thoughts on this? 
Hi Rinpoche,

While DarTZeel equipment is generally very well regarded, some things in Stereophile’s review of the NHB-108 would give me pause, taking into account the low impedance of your speakers (4 ohms nominal, dipping to between 2.5 and 3 ohms or so in the area of 100 to 200 Hz, where a lot of music contains a lot of energy. Most notable among several points of concern:
The manufacturer strongly recommends using the Lo setting if the amplifier is to be used with low impedances. However, the amplifier then delivers significantly lower power at clipping—43W into 8 ohms (16.3dBW), 68W into 4 ohms (15.3dBW), and 95W into 2 ohms (13.75dBW)—with no reduction in low-power THD.
Best regards,
-- Al