Jeff Rowlands Amp and Dac vs. VAC amp and DAC

Hello, I am new to this forum but I have a question. I am trying to pair an amp + DAC with my Wilson Sabrinas. I have listened to Jeff Rowlands integrated with the Aeris DAC. And the VAC Sigma integrated with the Aeris DAC. Price is a factor and so is space. Does the 625 need a pre-amp? Any suggestions or thoughts? 
rinpoche
Al,
That was pretty emphatic.  So much for hypothetical musical utopias LOL.
Charles, 

Uhrn... Mayhaps Rinpoche is a "student", but in the sense of being a questing scholar, not in the sense of being in a subordinate position  akin to the child who is expected to follow the teacher's ex cathedra pronouncements. So, let us share our experience, bering in mind that we are not the keepers of the "Trueth"... Lest we could start writing for Pravda.

rinpoche,

The only thing I can say regarding your question above as to whether or not the 2 AQ cables are real or fake is that both members have good buyer feedback so one likely can expect that they are trustworthy.

Also, to your point, it is your ears and your budget and therefore your decision , not that of someone else that offered "direction"

My dealer loves them with the Wilson's.

I think this seems to be a good deal — used — and so if I didn't like them — for whatever reason, I could always sell them again. 

Seems like the dealer knows the Devaliet is in fact worth more than the wires.     It sounds like a bad deal.