JL Audio sub users

Those that use JL Audio subs in two-channel systems, how did you connect them? Do you run your speakers full, use an external x-over, etc.?
brianmgrarcom
I connected a balanced Y-XLR cable to my left output of my Levinson 380S Pre..... I sounds excellent.
I was also looking at adding a JL F112 to my 2-channel system and was thinking of running my Martin Logan's full range and run the JL below 40 or 50 hz.
I'm running my B&W 800's fullrange while using a F-113 crossed over around 47 hz. It's really easy to tweak this sub to integrate with a two-channel system, even without an active crossover rolling off your main speakers.
Post removed 
I had two jl 113's running with Merlins and Sophias. I found the bass was much stronger when the speakers were in the limited mode. It was set up as a master slave.

I just got some andra II's and now I think its sounding better with the andras running full range, which surprised me.

Wehn i had the sophias running full range with the 2 113's it sounded very wimpy and my stereo installer was not impressed at all. When we changed it to limited it was a huge boost in bass.

It does take a lot of messing with settings to get things right, which is not my forte!