Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, Opinions?

Joule-Electra Destiny mono blocks, they seem to be under the radar and not talked about very often.

I would like to know;

Opinions

Joule product reliability?

Build quality of fit and finish?

Customer service?

Sound characteristics?
dev
Dev, Great thread. I was thinking the same thing about the Joule amps, but I just don't think I could get use to the heat. Otherwise, I think I would buy a pair.
I seldom recommend that someone buy our OTL unless they have air conditioning. The Atmosphere amps are less expensive and have a large cult following. They are very reliable so it helps give OTLs a repretation.

People who buy our amps are looking for the best sound possible and generally believe that the sound they have is worth the extra money. A good OTL is like expensive wine. Its easy to get used to and hard to give up.

Jud Barber - Joule Electra
Jud, How long do you need to turn them on before listening? Do you think they are a good match for the MBL 101E's? My current amps are 9008's.
Hi Jud,

I am looking forward to hearing a pair of your Destiny amps (they are aprox. two years old) with MBL 101E's in the new year.

"Dob" a Gon. member above mentioned in his thread you recently had a listening session which included your Marianne Electra Memorial Edition Preamp and Destiny mono blocks paired up with MBL 101E.

So what was you over all impression.

Regarding the Destiny mono's can you kindly clarify, where there different watts available over the past two years and are your latest design 300 or 350 watts.

Regarding the upgrade "Musicwood" what sonic differences (benefits) from standard will one notice.

Regarding the Destiny amps are they dead quiet, any noticeable buzzing, hum etc.

Thanks
FWIW, my VZN-80 takes about 10 minutes to warm up to where the output tubes will pass the requisite voltage to bias correctly. The small signal tubes have a small current passing all the time.