Kenwood KA-8100 integrated Amp

I just acquired this Kenwood . I am impressed with how good it sounds.!!
My current system is as follows:
 Speakers are Zu Omen MkII with 16 ohm drivers.
 Amps are Wyred 4 sound Class D SX1000
 Pre Amp is Audio Research LS7
I am tempted to keep the Kenwood over my current Wyred4 sound and ARS LS7
 How would you compare this Kenwood to my current components ?

Thank you
rocky1313
So, what I think you may be hearing ... there are a number of youtube videos, with the head of Zu Audio, as well as the reviewer, Corey Greenberg, where they talk about amps that match up well with Zu speakers.  I believe that they were referencing the Omens and the Dirty Weekenders.  Both were saying that the older integrated amps and receivers do very well with the Zu speakers.  In fact the reference was to try an old receiver that you may have in the attic.  Corey was also talking about pairing them with the NAD 316 BEE.    

I took delivery on a pair of Zu Dirty Weekenders about a month ago and I am having a blast with them.  So far, they are sounding better with my tube amp (Prima Luna Prologue 5) fronted with a Musical Fidelity CD PRE 24 than with other solid state amps that I own.  Even my wife commented the other day how much she liked music played out of the Dirty Weekenders ... much more alive.  She rarely comments on anything other than speaker cabinet finishes and how much stuff I have around.  

I would stay put with the Yamaha, at least as long as I was holding on to the Omens.   

Rich 
Rich, Thanks for your input.
I want to mention that I don't have a Yamaha...I have a Kenwood KA 8100 with dual power supplies .

I owned a pair of the Wyred 4 sound Class D SX1000 mono-blocks and quite frankly other class A or Class AB amps breathed a lot more life into the music. I have not heard your preamp which others made mention of, but I know the preamp I was using sounded very good, but all music sounded much better with the amp changed out.
Since you like the Kenwood better,  you should sell the other gear and enjoy it! It all boils down to what you like!