Kimber's new KS 6000 SC

Anyone have any information about these new offerings?
khrys
Have a pair of KS6068 speaker cables for home demo. They are new out of their case with now only three hours on them and although it is very early days I feel they are significantly better than my well used pair of KS3038......but also significantly more expensive.

Will repost later.
Smp, I look forward to your impressions after the KS 6068 has settled in and you've had a chance to listen critically.

I'm very interested in these cables but just completed an extended audition of the Kubala Sosna Elation SC and IC that completely enamored me. The Elations are the most captivating cables I've yet heard in my system and I'm a devoted Kimber fan. And for the price of the KS 6068 I could get Elation SC and IC.

So I am anxious to hear your report.
I am using KS3033 speaker cables and am very satisfied. However I heard a pair of KS6063s at a hifi show last weekend and they contributed to a great sound with Vivid speakers. Great detail throughout the audio spectrum which tempted me. I am considering a home demo. Check out this web site for some useful information: http://www.audionexus.com/nl13_kimber_kable.shtml
Well,sadly I was pretty well hooked from the outset.I bought the KS6068s.......they do everything that the 3038's do so well, but just that much better. They are so much more expensive but to me they are ultimately worth it.........no question.

The KS3038s are still superb cables and I have kept them in my second system.
I now have a pair of KS6063 cables in my system on trial replacing KS3033. Similar in character to the 3033s, the 6063s are more refined and warmer to my ear. At the beginning of the trial I did not think that it was worth changing, but after having heard the Jacques Loussier trio play Bach's Brandenburg concertos, I am not so sure. The 6063s sound superb--dynamic, warm, detailed and very transparent.