LessLoss DFPC Signature

Has anyone compared the Signature version of these PC's to the original version? Can you describe difference in performance (if there is an audible difference). Thank you.

Neal
Ag insider logo xs@2xnglazer
Hello Neal,
I am using the new Signature cable and I also have two of the normal cables as well and have been running it for 10 days now
Well where do I start just so much to tell.
The new cable give me so much more of everything and I mean so
much more. Everything is cleaner sharper more focused, much
wider and deeper sound stage. All the sharp edges of the music has gone and the music sounds more real and more life like. I can now listen to EVERY CD and they now all sound so much better with more dynamics and more life.
When I watch DVDs again so much more depth and bass with the effects becoming 3D and just leaping out of the screen.
I will buy another cable when I get paid as I know it will improve things again.
The new cable is like a complete system upgrade for a fraction of the price and to answer your question the difference is incredible my email address is paulneringa@yahoo.com and I can send pictures if you want

I hope this help you Neal

bye for now

paul
Yes i have! Using the "Original" for about one year now, i was attracted by the generous upgrade routine of Mr. Motek and got me 2 "Signatures". Placing them before 2 power distributors, in order to get the effect spreaded across the rest of cabling, i heard an immediate improvement in background silence and PRAT, fresh out of the bag. I`m not a big fan of describing soundcharacter of anything music with my insufficient vocabulary, but the chance, that you`re not satisfied, if you like the original is small, especially when taking into consideration, that you can get your money back (minus shipping) if they are not to your taste! My advice: If you really want to know for sure, try them out, it`s worth while, at risk are a few dollars for shipping them back-which i doubt you will!
rgds, Gottfried
Neal,
My first experience with the LessLoss DFPC originals was outstanding. I purchased 5 DFPC and then added a 6th when I purchased the Firewall. The conditioning from the wall outlet through the Firewall to all components was just amazing. The silent backgroung, the deep and wide sound stage, the clarity and definition of voice and instrument, the separation was amazing. After talking to Louis Motek at LessLoss, I replaced the DFPC originals with 6 Signatures. The difference is astounding! What the originals plus the Firewall did before, the Signatures effect is easily twice as good. It is hard to qualify and quantify the difference, but I am extremely pleased with the results and am glad I made the switch. I hope you find this info helpful. Best wishes, Alan