Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
One more vote that the new format/layout is lousy for browsing.

Inefficient as it takes more time to scroll through listings.

We used to be able to organize by date, dollars or alphabetically. Now what?

Lot easier to shop on US Audio Mart.

Oh yeah, they do not require a fee to post a listing over there either.

Dsper.

I would say the masses are revolting.

Well I tend to say that about most people regardless but you get my drift.

Will be interesting to see if Agon can recover from this.....
what person could have thought this would qualify as an upgrade. without qualification it sucks!
Our research shows that the new layout will be a boon to the site and will increase the browsing experience over time but we do need to work on the bugs and tweek some of the features.

"Increase" the experience??  "Tweek" the features?
Somehow this does clarify things a bit, though perhaps not the way you intend....
My local dealer thought his ’new’ and ’improved’ site was way better than what he had before. Sadly, now it looks like some 9 year old kid designed it thinking ’We should make it appeal to 80 year old Grandmas’.Lots of brown with golden curly-cues everywhere, That 1950’s look of lace doilies and knickknacks.. It is hard to manipulate, and hard to find out anything. My take is: One look and "Damn, I’ll go check out someplace else"
I told them it SUCKED.. They did not listen.The previous look was way better, and had a lot more functionality. I guess the paid for the new look, or something?