Like the new look to audiogon ?

Noticed this morning that a change happened on the site.   

If you go the category section and click on Amps / Solid State,  you then see all the thumbnails of the amps that are for sale.          Its a little confusing as first you see the BOOSTED LISTINGS, then after that is the FEATURED LISTINGS.....then you see ALL THE SOLID STATE LISTINGS. 

Gone is the category view of the listings......
riley804
I hate the new format.  I went to the site four different days hoping it would change back.  It could not be more annoying and time consuming to find what you want.   I’m going elsewhere...  
I hate the new format.  I went to the site four different days hoping it would change back.  It could not be more annoying and time consuming to find what you want.   I’m going elsewhere...  
I used to visit on a daily basis and look at all new listings in numerous categories.  In each category, I could do a quick scan down a single column to see what was new.  The new format is tedious and time-consuming.  Why would any potential buyer want to make his way through rows of marketing garbage and these new pinhole thumbnails?   I tried it for a couple of days, gave up, and just returned to check for a reversion.  No such luck.  I’m probably done here.