Looking for an incredibly dynamic preamplifier

I'm looking for a dynamic preamp that provides plenty of attack, great bottom end, and an iron-fisted grip on the system. The best I've heard so far (and by a long shot) is the Wyetech Labs Opal.
I would assume that other units with robust outboard power supplies are good candidates? Maybe a battery-powered unit like the new DartZeel pre would qualify?
Thanks.
exlibris
I would buy a used FS deluxe and then talk to E.Go and see what type of upgrades he would recommend. This would get you tremendous bang for the buck and you still get to flavour it with different tubes. A ss pre doesn't have that option of tubes, I found his FS pre to be extremely reliable and very well built.That may get you into a totally new league and give you a piece for life. I am a bit envious since I hope to go back to a FS one day!!Take care Dennis
never heard the Wyetech, but the Cary SLP-98 with oil caps and direct coupling has balls to spare. Big, vivid sound. of course, NOS 6SN7s are de rigeur.
I haven't heard one, but I would have thought that someone might have suggested the Aesthetix Callisto with dual power supply?
For speed and dynamics, I like the Placette Active (I have that as my backup linestage); it is not bad in all other respects.

Having heard the Naim 252, I bet the much more expensive 552 would be a winner in this category as well.

Among the better linestages I've heard are the top of the line Audionote (uk), Kondo and Emotive Audio linestages. I am about to audition the Emotive Audio Epifania in my own system, as an alternative to my current Levinson No. 32 (a bit of a slug in the speed department, but otherwise respectable). I've heard the Epifania before and thought it was a real winner, but, until now, it did not have remote control of volume, which is a minimum requirement for me. Neither of these call attention to speed and dynamics, per se, but once you've heard them in appropriate systems, you will understand why that kind of parsing of performance characteristics is irrelevant.

I have not heard the Wyetech Opal, but a friend who owned one of their amps liked the linestage as well.

Good luck in your search.
Larryi
I tried an original Emotive Audio Sira in my former system and really liked it. I've always wanted to try the Epiphania. Please let us know how it compares to the Sira LE.