looking for cable recommendations

I am using Monarchy Audio SE-100 Mk II amplifiers with Vandersteen 2ce Signature speakers. The speaker cables I am currently using are Transparent MusicWave Plus, original version form the 90's

I want to explore some new cables and am looking for any recommendations.

Thanks!
livin01
Speaker cables can play havoc with your amp.

E.g. Naim recommends low capacitance cables for all their amp

So try to determine what your amps might perform best with

Naim brand cables are very good.

Another brand that I currently use is from Van den Hul - the D352 10 gauge is a very dynamic and open.
Naim amps are meant to work with a minimum of 12.5' of Naim cable in order to keep the amps stable. I believe Spectral amps might also require Spectral/MIT cables. Other than those 2, I'm not aware of any other cable/amp compatibility issues that the manufacturers will admit to.
Zd542 - I thought Livin01 is looking for speaker cables and I was citing a known example where capacitance is an issue - that's all

Seems chayro knows of another amp cable incompatibility as well

How many more are out there?
I was a Transparent fanatic until I was forced to use a MIT MH-750 I had laying around to replace a High-end Transparent ($3k) on my right B&W 800n.

To make it short....ALL OF MY CABLES (speaker, interconnect, power) are now MIT.

I never really bought into the difference a cable could make, but since I had everything else high-end, I just had to do it. When I put that MIT 750 on my right speaker...it simply sounded about 25% better than my left. Just more refined and clearer.