LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
Just demo'd LS1 Signature and LS2 at my house with local dealer using my modest Creek 5350 se/Opera Consonance 120 Linear system wired together with Audio Art cable. The monitors, augmented by a Final Sound S100 sub, sounded much better in my room. The floor-standing LS 2's were not bad-sounding-- it's just that they couldn't compete in terms of clarity, quickness, soundstaging and overall musicality with the little LS 1's. These monitors are very revealing of cd quality (or lack thereof), and accordingly, the weight of the presentation varies enormously. In a few days I'll listen to the top-of- the-line LS 1 Statement, which, according to the dealer, has considerably more bass extension and does not require a sub. I'd love to hear the LS 2 Signatures, but they're beyond my budget at present.
Heard LSA LS 1 Statement today and it's indeed quite a step up from the LS 1 Signature. The bass is amazing-- no need for a sub in my large room. It's even more revealing than the Signature and as the dealer commented, it "seems" louder than the Signature although rated the same 87 db, I believe. EmmyLou Harris sounds like she's right here in the room. It seems to me that anyone looking for a monitor in the $ 2500 (list) and above range should check out this speaker.
I bought a pair of LSA statements from underwood hifi. probably the best audio purchase I've made. They absolutely stomp the usher be 718 which I owned prior to the statements.
At the prices they are being sold at here on audiogon they are an incredible buy. these are some wonderful speakers. I recommend them highly
I have a pair of LSA-1 standards that I enjoy tremendously. I will be upgrading to the statements soon. This speaker is a tremendous performer at the price point. I am driving it with a Mcintosh MC-7270 and it sings!
I am very interested in this thread. I was thinking of buying the PSB Synchrony 2B (around $1700) but another dealer suggested that the LSA1 Statements blow the PSBs away, and he's got them on sale for a competitive price. It's a hard decision! I have a medium-small room (around 16 x 13 with an 8 foot ceiling) and I value transparency, listenability, and imaging/soundstage, and on all these fronts the online comments are stellar. So I'm stumped!