Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
A QTC of .5 is the most accurate...

QTC is not a scale for determining how good a speaker is, it is simply an indicator of how the speaker behaves at its resonant frequency. A 0.5 QTC is not more or less “accurate” then a QTC of 0.6 or 0.7 (In general high quality accurate audio loudspeakers Qtc are around 0.707). Frankly, your arguments are senseless. You don’t really know what you are talking about, although you think you do, and if, according to you and Charles, it is all subjective anyway, why bother to have a discussion. If you wish to drive your Subaru, and convince yourself that it is better than Porsche, it is fine by me but it still does not change the fact that in reality it is not. And yes, there is such a place call reality.
Usermanual,
Your comments and disposition are the epitome of immaturity. You insult anyone who disagrees with your childish defensive behavior and narrow viewpoints.You're right and everyone else with alternative perspective is wrong. The persistent and redundant need to wave the Magico flag is overtly pathetic. People here are mature adults and can accept contrary points of view, that's simply life. People here accept your choice of Magico, yet you can't find it in you to return the same degree of common respect. We're only discussing audio speakers and yes it's absolutely a subjective undertaking(you"listen" and decide). Usermanuel some listeners do find your beloved Magico to be the Subaru(or worse) in your chosen analogy. You seem to have much self esteem invested in this Brand ownership. This fragility is actually glaringly sad. All of this from you over mere speakers?
People here are mature adults and can accept contrary points of view, that's simply life

I must have missed something, but what king of “views” are we talking about? I “like/dislike” is a view more suitable to a 5 year old.

Sorry if I offended you (or made you sad), but I get ticked off when people insist of displaying ill-informed ideas over and over again. This is not about Magico, it is about making well informed choices and sharing real useful information with others, not just feeling. But I guess this is too much to ask for...
"This is not about Magico, it is about making well informed choices and sharing real useful information with others, not just feeling"

Usermanual,

You are probably too obtuse to understand this concept but in a subjective hobby like audio it is a lot about personal "feeling". For a lot of enthusiasts, objective parameters plan second fiddle.
Charles, I find your childish and passive aggressive put downs of anyone who expresses a positive viewpoint about Magico are the epitome of immaturity and rather pathetic. I also find your statement "You're right and everyone with an alternative viewpoint is wrong" ironic when you attack anyone who espouses a preference for Magico. No one on this forum should be subjected to such a depraved and personal attack as your attack on Usermanual, and I advise I have taken action to report your post to the Forum administrators.