Mark Levinson 326s vs Ayre K5xeMP

Does anyone have experience comparing Mark Levinson 326s vs Ayre preamps like Ayre K-5xeMP or KX5 Twenty ? Have the Ayre K-5xeMP and possibly looking to upgrade, have Levinson 532h amp and thinking their 326s may be synergistic together. 
Thanks 
lnitm
I compared the K-5xe to the 326 and chose the Levinson.  I have heard the MP and it was better than the standard xe - I have not heard the Twenty variant but knowing Ayre it will be a noticeable improvement.

With all that said, I would not trade my 326 for one and considering you already have a 532h I think the synergy is certainly something to consider.  Try them all out if you have the opportunity.
The 326S is a very good preamp; I owned one for many years.  It's also the best designed preamp in terms of user interface I have ever used or tried.  Having said that, the Ayre KX-R was clearly better and it's not even in the ballpark of the KX-R Twenty.  Given that the KX-5 Twenty reportedly rivals the performance of the original KX-R, I expect that I would prefer it the 326S.  On the other hand, the K-5xe is now a couple of generations old and I don't expect that it will be able to keep up with the 326S.
Irrespective of all that, given your preference, I  expect that you will find that the 326S will be a clear upgrade to what you have now and might even be your preference irrespective of the performance of the KX-5 Twenty.  Be aware that while the 326S still has that typical Levinson house sound it has much less of it compared to earlier products. 

I don't think you can go wrong with the 326S.