McCormack DNA-1 Best Power Amplifier under 1000

I have never heard my Focus Audio 68 sound so good until I drive them with my new McCormack DNA-1 several weeks ago. This " working man " power amplifier really made the Mark Levinson & Krell a shame.
The BEST amp under a grand................................

Thank you guys for recommending the DNA-1 to me.
Also, thanks Steve McCormack for your time & valuable advice.
128x128belfran
I listened to a lot of amps and always came back to McCormack. When I have some extra money I am considering Steve's upgrades. Have you or anyone else heard them?
Some of the other amps I auditioned Classe',Conrad Johnson (ss) Bryston, B&K, NAD, Adcom, Krell.
The only other amp that got me all fluttered was the Roger Modjeski MR-9 (couldn't find used). Louis
If you like the plain DNA-1 then at least try the Deluxe model if you don't go the SMC upgrade path. The Deluxe is significantly better.
And where did you find one for under 1000? I would love to have two to biamp. Louis
Has anyone ever compared a McCormack DNA-1 (stock or Deluxe) to vintage Threshold amps? At times amps like the 400A or Stasis series amps can be found for under $1000 as well. Were there audible differences between the McCormack & Threshold gear? Thanks
I'll second a vote for the DNA-1. I don't know about the $1K price but definitely a "best of" within its peer group
I to am putting a dna1 togheri recently got a set of mg3a Maggie's putting dna1 with mg28 preamp still hunting speakers for my CV 4000 a amp with mx 115 pre amp witch I'm looking at some b and ws but not locked on that yet could change still reading bout them what you guys think
An amplifier is an electronic device used to expand the extent of voltage/current/ power of an input signal. It takes in a weak electrical signal/waveform and duplicates a comparable more grounded waveform at the yield by using an outside power Essay Help With Essay Mafia Writers source. Depending on the progressions it makes to the input signal, amplifiers are broadly classified into Current, Voltage and Power speakers.