Measuring speakers

Does anyone know how to measure speakers' frequency response like they do in magazines? I'd like to confirm my speakers' lo frequency specifications to adjust with a subwoofer.
samuellaudio
The Behringer DEQ2496 has a spectrum analyser function, and is cheap enough to be bought simply for this feature. (About $350 including microphone). Much easier to use than the RS meter and test CDs.

Furthermore, after you see your in-room frequency response, and recover from the shock, you can go about fixing it using the automatic equalization feature.
When I test my speakers, I use a Rolls MO2020 signal generator and my RS sound meter. I find it to be very effective.
Eldartford,
I use the DEQ 2496 as well. Wouldn't you still need a test cd as well? If I am wrong please fill me in, but I believe the unit only has a pink noise generator. I am not questioning your knowledge, but you got me questioning mine. I could be missing out on some very useful features of this EQ.

Thanks
Nuguy...For frequency response measurement and correction all you need is the internally generated noise signal. However, a test CD, such as the one put out by Denon, includes other tracks that I have found useful.
Check out ETF acoustic www.etfacoustic.com. It is very sophisticated stuff and pretty affordable. You will spend many hours playing with this program.