Merlin TSM comparisons

Hi,

I've been reading up lately on all kinds of monitors, and have been intrigued by Merlin's TSM. The latest iteration is the mmi, I believe.

If you've heard the TSM lately, especially in comparison to other, current monitor offerings out there, I'd love to hear your opinions. I know that there are other Merlin threads on Audiogon but I am especially interested in hearing from folks who have compared them to others, especially if you've lived with them.
rebbi
Bobby, No, not trying to redesign the wheel; I'm gathering information, information from users, not sellers. And, again, I'm not interested in price comparisons, only sonic comparisons... The choices in audio are huge and, absent ready-at-hand, I'm narrowing the field.
Bobby, My bottom line is if I can move some money out of cabling and into better electronics, like the Filarmonia, I'll get closer to where I wanna be... on the theory that electronics takes priority.
p, cables are imho more important than electronics.
the room, speakers, cables, sources and the amp.
in order of the least amount of $ spent offering the potentially largest improvement in sound.
cardas is the best bet for the speakers you own.
golden presence is a good one to consider.
b
Golden Presence is ~$2,000 for 3 meters. No way in the world am I going to spend 2K for speaker cable. OK, if I did, that would leave me maybe 1K for an amplifier. Does that make sense!?
p, i just mailed you directly so keep and eye out.
you should get the speakers first and listen to them for a while then we can talk and see what you are hearing. it is best to know the speaker a little imho. se 9 cardas is a very good alternative for you regarding performance and price.
b