Modifications on ASL Hurricane 200 DT ?

I am contemplating purchasing a used pair of ASL 200DTs that have been modified by Milan Bogdan, apparently a well-respected Nashville recording engineer.

Has anyone had any modifications done by this gentleman on their Hurricanes ? Has anyone heard of what kind of work he does on the amplifiers? By all accounts he can cut a great record, but is his choice of capacitors equally wise ?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Dimitry
dimitry
what type/how much of negative feedback does the ASL hurricane use? is this adjustable?
Dennis, the ASL 'Cane uses NO overall or local feedback loops. E-mail me at jefreybehr(at)cox(dot)net and I'll send you (or anyone who asks) a JPG image of the schematic. Let me know if you have hi-speed or dial-up service, as the file CAN be quite large.
thanks jeffrey. i was just curious. from my experience, feedback in any form, in any amount, sucks the life out of the music. yeh, you get better control, but the cost in my mind is much too great. hi-fi turns into mid-fi.
I agree Dennis. I too prefer designs without feedback but also find that some system combinations can do quite well with feedback. This is why I have feedback (a small amount - less than 5dB negative) in my 300B amplifiers that is also switchable to take it out of the circuit.
With the Hurricanes, there would be no need for feedback but with SET designs, the speaker choice now becomes much more critical.