Mono blocks that can provide that golden sound...

I cureently own a pair of Pass Labs XA160.5s. They are a incredible sounding pair of mono blocks but they tale a very long time to warm up and settle down. I refuse to listen to them untill they are warmed and settled as when they are first turned on the sound is 2D, flat, non ingaging and just not much enjoyment at first. When they are warmed up they are to die for and would be lifers for me if not for the long warmup time which can take 1-2 hours of playing music. I can't afford to just let them stay on 24/7 as I tried once and they added $100+ to my electric bill and wife was not happy about it.

So, can anyone reccomand a pair om mons that provide the same or very close to the signature sound of the Pass that require very little warm up time like 30mins or less? Alos must be new or used under $13K. Not 100% sure to keep or swap out yet. Thanks!
rampage60
Rampage60, Then I guess your only option is to turn your amps on and go do something else for a couple of hours. I find it interesting that you own $22,000 amplifiers and your electric bill is an issue.
Do yourself a favor. Get some Dynaco Mark II s or Mark IIIs or better yet a Dynaco ST-70. It will cost you under a 1000 dollars and the sound is to die for. Make sure they are stock with no issues and use NOS tubes or brand new Sheguang Black Treasures. You will save a lot of money and frustration and the warm up time is very short. If those are not for you try a used Conrad Johnson EL 34 amp. You wont be sorry. I have all the above amps and I love them all.
Don't like to give money away. Those couple of hours I'll eat dinner, watch the news and take my shower. Then my wonderful amps will be ready to perform for me.
Yeah, well, I think you just have to find a way to keep the amps you have. As much as I like Lamm, I would see no point of getting them unless you actually like their sound with your speakers more than with Pass.