Most beautifull turntables today....

Recommend some of the hottest looking turntables today..
128x128kops
The top of the line Transrotor is stunning; unfortunately, the one my dealer was trying out for a while had speed stability problems or I might have been interested. I also like the understated look of my Bais Ovation.
Thanks so much Goatwuss, you made my day!! Nrchy, keep those glasses off please!
Frank, I tried posting a reply yesterday, alas to no avail...
The so-called Chicago Audio Fest mentioned on AA is a show someone else is trying to organize. Assuming he finds a facility with free or low cost parking and where you can transport your own gear in and out instead of surrendering your firstborn to the extortionist union, I think it could be a great idea! And I imagine something on a grander scale could work, too.

What's wrong with the Pope in a Speedo?

Steve, I don't need no neon runnin' lights on my speakers, they be big enough to attract the ladies on their own, fo' shizzle!

I agree about Simon Yorke and would add a few others such as Kuzma Stabi XL, La Platine Verdier, and SPJ La Luce to the list.
Blue Pearl table,from Great Britan.Unfortuneately 100 grand!Stunning.BTW--At HE-2005,I saw the really old Thorens reference,in the Lamm room.I was SHOCKED at how seemingly SOTA it appeared,as well as drop dead gorgeous.I saw one on Audiogon,used,obviously,for 30 grand/w arm.

Also,CELLO is thinking,but won't commit to print,that any table sporting a ZYX UNIVERSE cartridge should make the most gorgeous list!!Best wishes!