Most suitable tone arm for linn sondek LP12

Hi all
I have in thelast 10years an orgin live arm mounted on the lp12 linn sondek
I am using the denon dl304 cartridge.
I have no complaints about this set up.
I dont know if i am missing anything.
Just wondering what would be a good choice if i want to upgrade my tone arm. Something way better than what i have now.

Thanks alot for your views.

Noel
noeljs
I dont know if i am missing anything....Just wondering what would be a good choice if i want to upgrade my tone arm. Something way better than what i have now.

Don't even think about it. Linn LP12 is the most remarkable turntable from tonality, soundstage, it is the benchmark in PRaT coloration and adjustments are rarely necessary. It is legend. Thousands can't be wrong when they purchased it. :-)
I was a Technics dealer in the days when the SP 10 was new; I never had one as it was thought to be very expensive in those days. I had an SP 15 with EPA 500 arm as a demo. I like belt drive better than direct but YMMV. I have had some large and heavy tables in recent years: VPI TNT, Aries Extended, Basis Ovation among them. I am happy with the LP12 but there are there are other good tables out there; pick one that gives the sound you like; even the best tables have their own "sound".
I am happy with the LP12 but there are there are other good tables out there; pick one that gives the sound you like; even the best tables have their own "sound"

Knowledge is completely replaced with "Whatever you like, is good".
'High End' today is rolling the dice and having fun (Whatever this is).
I had 2 Sondek 12's and I liked them, but they sounded about the same as my Rega RP3 and are much more hassle. Every 2 years you need to put new springs in and it's hard todo without a jig, although it can be done. It is not a set it and forget it item, and costs lots of money to upgrade. upgrading the bearing, and getting a keel are two things that don't make a bit of difference in sound. It makes me wonder about other things too. I really like some Linn products, but their marketing outperforms their products. Been there done that. It was fun, but overly costly.
Not sure about the rebadged Rega (Moth 1000) that Stanwal mentioned above, but some of the rebadged Rega arms to not have the same cable and counterwieghts as the Rega badged arms. Be sure to take that into account when comparing prices.

I am very excited to have an Audiomods arm on its way to me. They get great reviews and will be the same geometry as the OL arm you currently have, so no need for a new armboard, etc. Can't speak directly to whether or not it would be an upgrade though. 6moons reviews the Series V, and there are a number of rave reviews of the earlier models that you can easily Google.