Need amp suggestion for PBN Montana EPS2.

I need a power amp to drive my Eps2. I have tried Bryston 4bsst-c, Spectron Musician III, Symphonic line RG7 MK3 with no success. Your suggestions would be helpful.
vlassiss
If you were to tell us WHY those amps were not successful... you might get a decent answer.
Otherwise no one knows why you did not like the ones you tried???
Why not try one of the amps that PBN sells. They are beasts that cost a lot, but every once in a while one comes up on the Gon (like now) the Everest is on sale since 11/29 at a good deal. I am not the seller.
Yeah, as Elizabeth said, it would help to know why those you mentioned don't work. Have never heard the Montanas, but from what I've read, they're killers. When you get them paired up with the proper amp, you should have a monster set-up.
I'm running Mac MC501 monos with EPS2 and they mate very well. Bass is strong and controlled ; mids are full and sweet; highs are crystalline. The combo has coherency and musicality, and definitely presents a toe-tapping experience. The PBN/SEAS tweeters are remarkably clear and revealing but I've found they can be a little much in a hard room with amps that lean in that direction. The Macs, being full and smooth yet detailed, play to the strengths of the EPS2s very well. And the speakers, because they are so revealing of microdynamics and detail, help to augment the 501's slight softness in this area. I'm very pleased with the combo. And I'm surprised more Mac owners don't go for these PBNs. Wonderful speakers.
I should add that the Mac 501s are a bit of a conundrum because while they do present plenty of detail, they're not what I would call super-resolving, at least not as resolving as some pure class A amps I've owned, and still own. But with a good, matching tube preamp like a C2300, properly tube-rolled, they pull it all together incredibly well to my ears, especially with the EPS2.