Need amp suggestion for PBN Montana EPS2.

I need a power amp to drive my Eps2. I have tried Bryston 4bsst-c, Spectron Musician III, Symphonic line RG7 MK3 with no success. Your suggestions would be helpful.
vlassiss
I don't really hear that boxiness, I have to say, if you mean cabinet resonance, although I've heard speakers that disappear better. The EPS2s can beam a bit if placement isn't right on. I know from reading your numerous posts these lines that you find GMAs to be much more open and invisible. Time-aligned and phase-coherent speakers can be spookily invisible. I've never heard GMAs but I gather they're like that. But I had Vandersteen 3A Sigs before the EPS2s but I found them to be no less boxy or more invisible. Rather, I've found the EPS2s to be better in every way and not by a little. Plus, they throw a huge sweet spot whereas the Vandies was like a yacht portal. Agonizingly small changes in placement and careful room treatment have helped me to minimize their directionality. But perhaps your hearing is simply more sensitive to cabinet resonances than mine.
Vlassiss, I'm using old Harmonic Tech Pro-9 shotgun bi-wire that I'd put in a drawer and forgotten about. Years ago, when I had another system, I stripped off the big outer jacket. It seemed to open them up a bit but I wouldn't really recommend it. I'd also check out Acoustic Zen Double-Barrel Shotgun, which is very similar but larger gauge OCC copper on both top and bottom. The woofers on these speakers really like some fat current, and the OCC copper provides wonderful warmth, presence, and detail. At least in my experience.
I have EPS2's and , in a 16x24 room --- where I listen primarily to small-ensemble acoustic jazz and chamber music, I find that my 30 watt Ayon Spirit II integrated is a great match. The Montana's are lively -- but not bright, play loud but are unstrained, image beautifully, are exciting but not too fatiguing (because, at least to my ears, the Montana's are a bit bright if a bright SS amp is the power source, and, as such, I have strayed away from the big power SS amps). The trade-off --- some less than ideal bass control (I know I could get tighter, more rhythmic bass with a bigger SS amp --- and I had that with a bigger McIntosh SS amp on these speakers before --- but the smoothness, imaging, unrestrained nature and the body, texture and richness of the Ayon more... far more... than make up for the lesser rythem and pace).

So... consider a tube amp if what you listen to is acoustic-type music. If you really, really need the bass control because you listen to music that requires such... then a big ($) tube amp or a high-power SS amp is maybe the better choice (if you go Ss then choose a warm sounding amp or brightness might be an issue). So... what are your listening preferences? What do you listen to and what characteristics do you hold most dear in your system?
Another thought... Call Peter at PBN audio and ask him what amp to buy. That is what I did. i gave him my budget, my several options and asked his opinion. He was great and i followed his opinion and it worked out well. Nobody knows Montana speakers better than Peter --- he designed them.