Need integrated amp for Sonus Faber Concertos

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW PAIR OF SONUS FABER CONCERTOS AND I AM LOOKING FOR AN INTEGRATED AMP TO RUN THEM. MY BUDGET IS FROM $1000 TO $1200 FOR A USED ONE. MY CD PLAYER IS A REGA PLANET, AND i LISTED TO DIFFERENT KIND OF MUSIC INCLUDING JAZZ, CLASICAL AND SOME ROCK. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
rcoppel
YBA Integre DT is the integrated way to go. Buy it used and you will be able to stay with-in your budget. You'll never hear 50 watts sound better for the money and even for a lot more money. This is one killer integrated. I own it and adore it.
I vote for the Musical Fidelity.I own the A3,and just compared it to the McCormack DNA Deluxe in my house.I sold the McCormack.
tracer
I have the Concertos with Classe CAP 150 integrated and CAL CL 10. The combination is very round and pure. Only thing about the Concertos is that they like a lot of power. Thankfully, the Classe has it to spare.

I was dead set on Arcam FMJ great quality until I A/B'd with the Classe in sound room.

The classe was infinitely warmer and rounder to my ears.
I am extremely happy with the pairing.

Only thing I wonder about is why I have never seen a review of my Classe Integrated (not that i don't trust my own ears.....)
Another option might be a Densen B100. They're hard to find in the US, but very popular in Europe.
If you could find a used Lavardin it would also be very good.