Neil Young at Massey Hall

Anyone hear this yet? It has been a good long while since I have been so moved by a recording. This is the second installment from the Neil Young archives cut at Massey Hall (Canada's "Carnegie Hall") between "After the Gold Rush" and "Harvest". Neil plays mostly "new" material off "Harvest". Very good sound given the situation but more importantly phenomenal playing and, yes, singing by Neil in the prime of his life. Just had to share...if you don't have it, buy it--if you are a fan you won't be disappointed.
dodgealum
Just to add to my previous comment, HDCD is indeed superb, better than on the ''upsampling'' setting on my cd player. I really feel that this will become a ''classic'' as far as live recordings goes. I own a Cayin cd player (soon to be replaced) and the HDCD is great to enjoy this cd. I have an article in Performing Songwriter magazine where you can read that Neil Young is a fan of great sound and is not foreign to higher resolution formats....still he decided to stick with HDCD with this one.
Thanks for the recommendation Dodgealum. I played the disk last night for the first time and it is awesome! I have seen Neil many times and the solo-acoustic shows have always been my favorite.
Qdrone:
I love that Hot Tuna album as well. There is a point - I think it in "Know You Rider" where someone breaks a glass on the floor and then it can be heard being swept up. I used to use this as a test of the resolving power of my system, though I have given up on stuff like that and just enjoy the music - must be getting older.
Just received my copy from Japan. A superb CD on many levels. A real "you are there" intimacy. For a live album the sound is qreat. I even like the dialogue and guitar tunings between songs. And Neils voice sounds excellent. Some similarities to Unplugged, another NY favorite of mine. Definitely worth the purchase.