Neutral electronics are a farce...

Unless you're a rich recording engineer who record and listen to your own stuff on high end equipment, I doubt anyone can claim their stuff is neutral.  I get the feeling, if I were this guy, I'd be disappointed in the result. May be I'm wrong.
dracule1
I will be the first to admit that you guys are way over my head.
You guys have more degrees than a thermometer.
You would think with the vast amount of collective knowledge just in this forum that somebody could figure out some of the hard problems.
Gosh - you even know how many atoms there are in the world !
Wow. What did that get you? Well lets see - you could score big time at trivial pursuit. Unfortunately it can't be applied practically to solve real world problems. At least in audio.

You don't know my background. I was a consultant to the DEA, the FBI and wrote code for the DOD to facilitate the deployment of the top weapons systems around the world. They use to have armed guards outside my office.

But wait - how could I do this without a degree?
The government came to me based on my reputation and "waived" the legal requirement that you must have a degree for that position. They did not care - they knew I was capable of fixing problems that the "college boys" couldn't figure out.

Gee sound familiar?

I have tried to be polite and share something remarkable with you.
I am no genius but there is one thing I'm sure of and that is analog amplification and distortion.

I own it.

Roger.
Roger,

I am with you a 100%. The same braying mule is as annoying as a swarm of gnats and he and they are running other members away. The braying mule with all his UFO devices on his cartoon website are reflective of his continual and never ending journey thru childhood. His is the only truth, past present or the future..His speech pattern is of someone who was constantly belittled and criticised himself. And now he passes that mirror image onto others. He is jealous of others ideas their concepts and designs. His site is marked as untrustworthy and triggers malware protection. Tom
Somebody forgot a little smiley face at the end of that post? Or did my favorite bleating goat get an atomic wedgie? Have you given any consideration to going back to school, maybe take some, you know, remedial physics? 

have a nice day,

Geoff Kait
Machina Dramatica
Roger wrote,

"But wait - how could I do this without a degree?
The government came to me based on my reputation and "waived" the legal requirement that you must have a degree for that position. They did not care - they knew I was capable of fixing problems that the "college boys" couldn’t figure out."

The Government always waives degrees in lieu of experience. Geez. You’re not the only one who ever worked in Government, in sensitive areas, or on weapon systems, although to be fair it appears you worked on logistics (deployment) or some such thing. You were a scheduler, I take it. Geez, get a swelled head much? Maybe those guards outside your door weren’t there for the reason you believe. Yes, I'm only joking.

geoff kait
machina dramatica
geoffkait,

..although to be fair it appears you worked on logistics (deployment) or some such thing. You were a scheduler, I take it.
Is that your final guess?

More to the topic - The FBI came to me, again based on my experience in the field of amplification, to develop a custom amplifier they could use to extract a very low level conversation recorded in an extremely loud night club environment. With all their resources, their lab gear could not dig out the conversation which was all but drowned out by the night club. My custom amp revealed someone hiring a "hit" man to take out a mob boss. I was able to provide them with clear evidence to allow the successful prosecution of the case.

You’re not the only one who ever worked in Government
I never applied for jobs at any of those agencies - The DEA, the FBI and the DOD all used "head hunters" to find me and asked for my help based in my spotless reputation for troubleshooting and finding answers where their own people failed.

Sound familiar? (again)

Everyone who knows me in the audio business knows I am a relentless troubleshooter - in this case I tackled sound reproduction and succeeded.

Now its your turn to have a nice day.

I’m done.

Roger