Neutral powercords

I'm looking for powercords that are neutral.
With or without shielding.
Do you guys have some options?
bernhardknoop
I have heard that the Richard Grey High Tension Wires are neutral. I have been in the same boat, but have not tried them. The Bolder Nitro is very quick, dynamic and smooth, but I am not yet sure it is neutral. I am still trying to sort out what is doing what. I am not saying that they are not otherwise good, but these wires did not seem totally neutral in my system:

Cardas Cross
MIT Z Cord-II
Shunyata Snakebite
Having recently compared my Electraglide Ultra Khan Statement R/R to a TG Audio SLVR on several components, I thought the EG exhibited more bloom in the mids and more expansive imaging..In that regard, I felt the TG to be more neutral sounding from top to bottom...I still prefered the EG in my system..Just a thought on the issue that the TG may be what your looking for.
Try the DCCA powercords.They are the best pc ive tried,I am not sure if they are neutral for you,unless you audition,
them.For me they neutral and musical.
Harmonix Studio Masters....will allow your electronics to sound the way they are meant to. If you're disappointed after you plug these babies in? It's not due to the power cords....peace, warren
The power cords from Locus Design and CryoParts are very netursl, fast and dynamic. I've been using them for a few months now and with the combination I've put together I couldn't ask for much more, my system is SS based and most importantly this is my opinion