New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
I was going to get one before the price goes up, but it will takes 6 months to make and they probably will raise the price $10-$15. I can't afford that.
At some point doesn’t make sense to just hire the band to play in your living room? 🤣
Pure Insanity !! I remember being a dealer years ago and even maybe                 15 +years ago, Kimber had a 6ft pr of speaker cables the black pearl $15k
but they sold at  least 10 pair to the ultra rich .Even if I had money to burn I would never consider that ,especially knowing the markup on cables can be 6x to 60 x the markup some companies think their time is worth $300 an hour.  
Personally I build my own using the best UP-OCC -0 Crystal Copper ultra light Teflon dielectric , useonly pure Copper or Silver Connectors and top grade solder 
you can then  Compete with cables at least 6x as expensive ,they can keep the fancy covering its the sound that counts !!
I own a pair and they are the cat's meow!!!  It has transformed every system I have tried it in.  My Bose Wave Radio now sounds awesome.  It now has highs, lows and mids like you cannot believe.  Since having this cable my old Techniques receiver from the 70s has replaced all of my separates, the cable is that good.  You owe it to yourself based on my recommendation alone to just buy one, you won't need any return policy.  No need for reviews by others, just buck up and buy one.  I will even help you get a Home Equity Loan to pay for the cable.  Don't even think about doubting me, I am serious.  I know the sound you like and this is it.  Don't wait, just do it!  It is a wallet opening experience.  I mean it!  And if you act now, I'll throw in a used zip lock plastic bag for you to store it in.  I will even place my signature on it for authentication!  Can't get much easier than this.  Operators are standing by.  What, what are you waiting for.  Come on already.  DO It today!  You a be a so a happy!