New Acoustic Zen Adagio loudspeakers

Any opinions/comments on the new AZ Adagio loudspeakers? Are they compatible with tube amplifiers?
transl
Btw - since posting yesterday, I've probably put another 10 hours on them, and they have already smoothed out significantly since Audphile1 came to listen. At this time, I'm quite happy with the bass response; the high frequencies still need some smoothing, but they are much more listenable now than they were yesterday. Am driving them with a 95wpc hybrid integrated (Blue Circle FtTH) and am quite pleased with the overall sound...
Phil, we'll check 'em out again when I come by to drop off the BC501........which is awesome by the way. Yes, these Adagio speakers are darn good!!!! Way exceeded my expectations for $3700 in both the sound and the looks.
Update....It's been almost 2 weeks. Now we are talking!!!! These Adagio speakers finally gave in to a break in process. Everything smoothed out. Balance is very good with no specific frequency that stands out. Bass is tight, deep. Highs are smooth. Mids are juicy. Placement hasn't been changed much(I think) but the break in of the speakers definately went well. Image is dead center, everything else evenly layed out in the soundstage. Nice, deep stage for speaker of this size and price. I actually could not beleive the improvement since the last time I visited. It's almost like a totally different pair of speakers comparing to the way they sounded last time! Definately a huge bargain at $3700. Phil's got a new transport now - Oracle CDT1000. Landed on his shelf directly from outer space. This thing looks cool. Sounds just as good as it looks. Digital cable was AZ Silver Bytes between the CDT1000 and Dodson 218. Very nice sound. Properly set up with right components up stream, these speakers can really sing. Even with Squeezbox2 into the Dodson using the Silver Bytes digital cable, the sound of the system was impressive. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend these speakers to anyone based on what I heard today. So, here goes the follow up. Once more it prooves that it is important to let the components break in before judging how they sound. I definately liked what I heard today.
My dealer, who has been in the audio business for 30+ years, and who has seen it and heard it all (mostly unimpressed with what he has heard), was extremely impressed with the Acoustic Zen speakers and placed an order.
I am going to order a pair. Does it have a biwiring option? What are the finish options?