New Company-Daber Audio

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Stephen Brown and I have been a hobbyist for 9 years. During that time period I have built many speakers and subwoofers. Today, I officially went into business for myself. My company's name is Daber Audio and I will be offering a full line of high end speakers and subwoofers. The first available product I will have will be my subwoofers. I will have two seperate models, a 10inch powered and a 12 inch powered. If there is interest I will keep everyone updated on the progress and availability, as well as post full specs. I am in the process of getting my website launched, and will update when it is ready. There will be a lot of information on the site regarding upcoming products, features, specs, and company info. Again, I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you as I begin this journey. I think that alot of you will be fairly interested in what I will bring to the table, the design is a bit unconventional with impressive results. In the meantime, before the site is up, if anyone has any questions about what I am doing feel free to email me at daberaudio@yahoo.com

Stephen Brown
daber_audio
Thank you, Aktchi. I will need all of the luck i can get. It will be about 1 1/2-2 months before any full range is perfected enough to be commercially available, but i will certainly let you know. This should be a fun journey, and I am truly looking forward to getting product out to people so that they can hopefully enjoy it.
Stephen, the third page of the current Stereophile has some interesting observations on the pitfalls that a small audio manufacturer can experience. Better to read about them than have them happen.
Viridian, I dont have a current subscription or else I would read it. I looked at their website and couldnt find it on there. I'll try to locate a copy and read it to make sure im not making any major errors.