New 'Vinyl Flat' flattener?

Anyone tried one of these here yet, and your impressions/review, please?

I think I would look to do it with the optional sleeve/heat system myself.
mickeyf
How do you get warped records? I live in the middle of the desert in sunny, hot, Scottsdale, Arizona. I store my records in the garage that goes to 120 or so, yet, I don't have warps in the records. I store them on shelves in an upright position, and they have been fine.
How do you get warped records?
I don't know about you, Stringreen, but both my used and new LP retailers provide them @ no extra charge ;~) In fact, it's the flat ones that cost extra, since you have to return the bloody things a half-dozen times to get a one that isn't warped !!! As I remember (not so sure; it was late 60s when I started buying lots of LPs) it has always been that way.
Ya it's pretty bad when you drop x amount of money and the shipping cost x amount and a record shows up either warped or dished. The friggen shipping cost depending on where it's coming from can quickly eat up money fast so depending on the specific pce sometimes I feel it's not really worth returning.

I have been looking at the Furutech flatener for a while now but because of the cost of over $2K I just feel it's too exspensive.

When this came out it does look very interesting but waiting for the heating bag to come out because I have no interest in using my oven, if it works will most likely be on my list to purchase.

Does anyone know when the heating bag is scheduled to be available.
I know outer rings don't work well on some TT's, especially suspended designs. That said, if you do like the sound of an outer ring on your TT, there is no need to flatten records as the ring will do it in all but the very worst cases. YMMV.