Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
Since most of thes mentioned are not obscure, any body else out there know the work of Tupelo Chain Sex?
"Skinner Rat" - My guitar teacher in 'Vegas mixes tracks for someone in the County Coroner's office (Dr.?). Songs on the macabre side: jumping from the stratosphere tower, keeping grandma's body on a 50 gallon drum, entering an apartment with slightly "ripe" corps in a chair, -CSI set to hard rock...
RPWL is a new find for me although they've been around ten years or more. They started out as a Pink Floyd tribute band doing some of the more obscure stuff and also performed their own material. Now they do mostly their own songs but the singer still sounds like D. Gilmour and are very reminiscent of P.F.
Tasavallan Presidentti - Finnish Prog
Kalevala - Finnish prog/boogie
Haikare - Finnish Prog w/ Finnish language, the most original of all
Piirpauke - Finnish band ethnic/jazz/fusion, superb, unique in Prog
Pekka Pohjola - prog/jazz/rock/fusion - bass virtuoso & talented musician Zappa asked to join his band Pohjola    politely refused and concentrated on his own work
Hurriganes - Finnish Rock´n´Roll: old rock w/ 70´s hard rock style, terrific versions on certain classics as  "Tallahassee Lassie" and "Say Mama"
Elvis Breznev - Finnish band in ´80 between West and East. Perfect name. One album. Period.