Octave Audio integrated amplifiers

Looking for feedback from anyone that's using Octave Audio integrated amps in their system. I'm interested in the V40 SE and the V70 SE but cannot find a lot of thoughts/comments on these.

Thanks in advance.
beatlebum
I have a V70 SE with black box using KT88 Gold Lion re-issue power tubes. I run it into Dynaudio Confidence C1 (original mk1). I use a Meitner MA-1 DAC or a modded EAR 834p as source. Speaker cables and XLR interconnects from DAC are both Nordost Tyr (mk1) while Luminous Audio Silver Reference from the EAR. I'm extremely happy with my setup. When moving to a larger space, I am considering Dyn Confidence C2 MKII or Signatures and will use same amp. I hardly ever turn the volume knob past 9 o'clock.
Xti16, To be frank I have used only SS amps all my time also no knowledge in tubes. Please suggest me below...
-Input suggested tubes & co (stack unit comes with what tube?)
-Driver suggested tubes& co (stack unit comes with what tube?)
-Output suggested tubes& co (stack unit comes with what tube?)
I know the tubes selection depended on own taste but here in my region not easy to try diff. tubes. Hence, I need to purchase the unit with right tubes form dealer. Thanks in advance your feedback.
Rhmmmm - Make sure your room can handle the C2's. I had the C2's in my home for 9 days. The problem is my room is 13' X 26' with the speakers on the long wall (can't change that) and because of the somewhat nearfield listening position it was a huge wall of vertical sound which I wasn't used to. Now comparing the original C1 to the MKII/Sig they sound much better (clearer and believe it or not less nasally) at lower listening levels. When I got the Sigs I was able to compare them side by side for about an hour as the originals were traded in. The originals sounded better and better when you turned them up where the MKII/Sig sounds great at the lower listening levels along with the higher levels.
Rabnani - I don't think you would be able to choose which tubes come with the unit other than EL34 6550 or KT88 for outputs. When I got the V70SE it came with SED EL34 or the SED 6550 or SED KT88. Since they are not made any more I would be only guessing what manufacturer Andreas can get today. I think the input 12ax7 is the Sovtek 12ax7lps and the drivers are Tung Sol 12at7 re-issues. At least that is what both my V70SE and V110 came with.

As far as trying different tubes it is best just to buy and try them for yourself. My personal favorite tubes haven't been made since 1959 (Tung Sol 6550 solid black plate for outputs). Now as you change input and drivers the sound of the outputs will change too and you just have to find the right combo that suits your personal preference. So far I have 10 different output tubes - 9 different drivers and 10 different inputs. That is an awful lot of combinations.
Xti16, One more clarfications before decide the purchase. What will be diff b/w KT88 and KT120? Only the power diff. or character? I am plan to purchase v-70se. So, I can ask to fix the tubes at factory itself. Tks