Odyssey monoblock thoughts.

Own an old pair, sound crystal and amazing, low watt ones. But sound so nice.

Anyone own the newer ones!” Kismet, or a new 2018 pair, and your thoughts on their sound.

break in time, and the sound after break in?
leave the on all the time? Or off during the week, and on for weekthe nds?

need help with these amps.

thanks
128x128arctikdeth
About two years ago I purchased a used pair of Kismets that had all.upgrades.I immediately disliked them  as compared to my Rogue Audio M180's. At that time I didn't fully understand the the relationship between output impedance of preamp
Sorry on my last post I hit send on accident. Like I said I didn't fully understand the relationship between output impedance of a preamp vs input I impedance of amps. In retrospect I kinda gave them a bad rap and started some poop on Audio Circle. You live and learn. I am currently extremely happy with my Pass Labs 260.8 monoblocks.
Happy Listening
Mark
I bought a Odyssey Stratos Exreem, along with a matching Candela preamp, and all of Odyssey best Cables (IC’s and Speaker)..
I believe Odyssey amps to be a nice entry level Hi-end component..
I bought a Decware preamp/headphone amp (CSP3) , and tried it in place of the Candela preamp.. It sounded so good that the Candela went up for sale, to help fund a Decware Amp... Eventually I replaced the Stratos with a Decware (ZMA)..
Even though the Decware amp’s sound stage is “better” , it is not as strong and will only work with high sensitivity speakers..
The Odyssey amp will play louder, stronger, and it sounds great with my Decware Tube preamp in front of it..