Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Sorry I just noticed your posts, @blueranger . I have my 2000s shoe-horned into a pretty tight space, so I cannot verify your 9-12 foot apart issue. I have some CD cabinets that are only about 6 to 10 inches from the Ohm caps. I do have them pulled fairly far into the room and away from the side-walls, and they are only about 6 feet apart. Could they sound better in a bigger room. Perhaps, but I doubt I will ever find out. They did sound pretty good at the Chester Group Audio Show last November, where they were in a larger, less cluttered room than mine, and further apart, around 9 feet, IIRC.
I have discovered a trick with my 2.2000 s by using 3/4 thick felt under the grill in the inside rear corners I corrected the reflection off my 60 " TV screen that is placed in the center between the speakers . Using felt inside the grill controls dispersion of the driver . 
Engine, good idea! I might have to try that next time I try using my OHMs in my second A/V system where I have 2 flat surfaces in relative close proximity to the drivers, big screen between and slightly to rear and 6’ tall audio cabinet immediately to the right and rear of the right speaker.   Inside the grille or outside the can could both work.
@enginedr1960 - As I have posted elsewhere, I find the reflections off my 60" plasma that is mounted to the wall behind and between my 2000s to be beneficial.  I tried covering it with a quilt, but it sounded worse.  I think part of it might be that my listening area is too small for the 2000s to breathe.  The plasma TV gives the sound more bounce, so to speak.  YMMV, of course.
I also find reflections behind the speakers can be beneficial. I have large sliding glass door with vertical blinds behind my F5s in my main system. Opening or closing the blinds or doors changes the soundstage and imaging but not in a negative way. Open blinds provides a more central focus to the soundstage. Opening the door reduces bass energy somewhat. However no early reflections are ever beneficial. Thes have a smearing effect on all aspects of the presentation. Those are the only ones I try to categorically avoid. Others are integral parts of the resulting sound and can be tweaked accordingly as desired.