Once you go 300b it’s hard to go back?

It’s been a while since posting here and total change in my system. I’ve been on the lower power trip and been using a first watt sit2 for years and rotating preamps. I’m now using Omega 1.5 Alinco speakers.  I recently picked up a Line Magnetic 210, a 300b set integreted. I have been loving it. Barley pushing 1 watt according to the meter. Then I purchased some new tubes the Elrog 300b and EML rectifiers. Almost spending more on tubes than the amp it self. I have ignored responsibilities because it’s hard to step away from the music. Everything sounds wonderfully intoxicating.  The simplicity of the integrated, and the lovely glow of sound coming from the tubes. I knew tubes could sound great but really impressed with an integrated amp. 

128x128guf
Yeah thats next for sure. I'm not even pushing 1 watt in my near field  set up. 
I haven’t strayed too far beyond my el34 based amps the past few years until recently purchasing an Allnic t1500. The sound is unlike anything I have owned..., more dimensional, better tone and surprisingly enough, better bass. At times though the 300b does get a bit glassy ( golden lion perhaps) 
I don't see myself straying from my Aric Audio SET 300B. After many years riding on the amp carousel ive found MY amp. I'm using Sophia Royal Princess tubes and am enjoying a beautifully realistic musical sound. I'm not saying SET amps are the best amps.....just the best for my personal tastes and system. 

300B's are very musical and presents the "SET" sound wonderfully. I've always had a 300B in my system and it's still my main amp even though I've gone through the First Watt F2J and SIT2 amps and other SET like 2A3, 421A and 71A. I've certainly spent more on tubes and currently like the 1930-40's WE300B the best although I'm mostly using the 1950's WE300B, just to preserve the previous engraved late 1930's. But I've tried Elrog, EML, Sophia Princess and the whole gamut of TJ, ValveArt, Electro Harmonix, Sovtek, Svetlana etc inclduing reissued WE300B and also Takatsuki 300B.
I'm currently using Feastrex D9a Type 1 field coils which are rated 103dB. System sounds wonderful.
I started my SET journey with 45s, then 2A3s, and finally 300b tubes. The 45 and 2A3 SETs (Yamamoto or DejaVu) just did not have enough oomph regardless of the tube manufacturers. (Caveat: I have very long speaker wire runs between my amplifier and my Zu Def4s - from one side of the room down through the cellar to the other side of the room.) I bought a custom AncientAudio 300b SET to match my CDP and use Takastuki 300b tubes after trying several other versions including Shuguang BT, Sophia Royal Princess, etc. I have not tried WEs or KR or EML. I have