Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
Well, you’re the man lalin. Just ask you. LOL. 

Nice to see you’re not using a surreptitious moniker anymore. 

BTW, the truth isn’t an “attack”. 
Post removed 
Heard the Magico M series at Goodwins and was not impressed for a $180k
It would be hard to be impressed given the fact that Goodwin does not have the $180K M...

Regardless, these Persona cant be tamed, their aggressiveness brittle sound comes from the midrange breakup mode that are not tamed properly. It does not matter how you “massage” it. You don’t want to hear to the breakup region and no amount of "setup" will change that.
I respect all opinions, because Audio and most things in life are about personal preference. What I don't like is the hypocrisy from many that love Paradigm speakers. I see comments similar to this all the time, " The issue with any of the cleaner and more detailed loudspeakers is going to be setup or detailed speakers required the right components." While at the same time constantly making statements about how over priced and/or bad a particular speaker sounds. Can't we all agree the speakers can sound very different depending on the rest of the components? I heard Magico A3 speakers sound completely different in separate systems. No speaker can be universally loved!
Ricred1 you have talked with us and you know we call em like we hear em. 

In our previous posts we have praised speakers we don't sell including Rockports and recently at the Capital Audio Fest heard the $110k Wilsons and was blown away by their sound on the Krell elelctronis.

What is interesting is you have so  many guys like Sciencecop harping  on the speakers measurements and not at all of the reviewers who have praised the sound of the system. 

As we mentioned we just did a demo Persona 3F on a Naim stack and the sound was amazing in a real room without acoustical treatment, we changed just the electronics from the Classe Cap 2100 with the T+A Dac 8DSD, to a Naim NAC 272 preamp/dac/streamer plus a NAP 250 power amplifier and the sound went from decent to amazing on the Persona. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ